Skip to content

I think my pet ate something that could be poisonous, but he/she seems fine. What should I do?

Don’t panic, but call us right away. We can help you determine if your pet needs immediate medical attention. If your pet is not showing any adverse symptoms, you can also call the Pet Poison Hotline at 855-764-7661 or ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at 888-426-4435. You may be charged a consultation fee. Please document your pet’s specific case number in case you are encouraged to seek veterinary care for your pet.